Sunday, October 7, 2007

Model: Liger Zero

Official:
Designation: RZ-041
Type: Liger
Alignment: Republican
Movement: Battery
Colour: White and Black with Red
Special: It's Liger Zero! You can purchase different armours and different Zoids to fuse with him like Fire Phoenix and Jet Falcon.
Approximate Size: About 20cm long, including the tail about 32cm long. About 13cm high.

Review:
I'd like to start by mentioning that when I got my second-hand Liger Zero, it was missing 4 parts: his eyes, his front cannons, his pilot and most importantly, the piece that connects his head to his neck. Surprisingly I was still able to build him, although his head falls off if I touch him. I call him Liger Zero Ghost. Fortunately, I purchased Liger Zero X at the same time as Liger Zero, and he came fully functional so I do know what Liger Zero is supposed to be like. I'll start the actual review by saying this guy is a big cat, and that makes him really cool, especially when he mobilises! He has a neat tail that can move up and down and has a gun on the end, and you can simulate activating the boosters on his back. He has a nice colour scheme and cool gold paws and teeth, and was fun to build too although getting his head together is no easy task. Liger Zero is a great Zoid to get if you have some other Zoids to fuse with him, or as a stand-alone Zoid. He's fairly sturdy as in nothing falls off if you have all the pieces, but definitely not a Zoid to drop. Don't drop your Zoids, people!

Rating: 4 Stars
Assembly: Advanced
Movement: Excellent




Missing eyes, front cannons & neck piece

No comments: