Friday, October 5, 2007

Update #001

Welcome to the Zoids Fusion Lab! I'm Solloby, you may know me from the Blue Sky Height or Zoid Evolutions forums. This is my little blog, which I hope to fill with Zoid Model reviews, custom Zoid designs and maybe even repaint instructions. Yes I do plan to include pictures eventually, I need to get my digital camera out and have a photo shoot soon. See the Zoid Model number below? It lies. I actually have 2 Leoblazes. I repainted one blue, silver and black and named him Leosune. But for the purposes of Zoid analyses, I have 16 different types of Zoids. I also have some other fun friends, including 4 Transformers (3 of which are various Starscreams, the other is Jetfire), 3 Crush Gear (1 is still in the box) and a Go-Bot. But you aren't here for them, are you. Tiny Starscream weeps.

In each update I will include a list of my Zoid models so you can see if I have collected more. Updates will be few and far between though, most posts will be model analyses, and once they are done, custom Zoid designs.

Zoid Models: 16
Command Wolf AC
Dimetra Ptera
Diploguns
Fire Phoenix
Gator(dus)
Gorilla Tron
Jet Falcon
Leoblaze
Liger Zero
Liger Zero X
Missile Tortoise
Molga
Mosasledge
Rainbow Jerk
Redler
Unenlagia

No comments: